- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Four Corners Acupuncture Clinic632 Morristown Corners Rd
Morristown, VT 056551-802-585-5510
Clinic HoursMon, Tue, Wed, Fri8am - 6pm
My practice now accepts insurance for acupuncture patients.
In order to best serve you I can verify your insurance benefits before you arrive.
Please click on the link below and complete the online form and then contact the clinic for scheduling.
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •